The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this software and website processes, stores and protect user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
BEATBOX.SG website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all Singapore laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
CONTACT & COMMUNICATION
Users contacting our website, designated social media business pages and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Singapore Data Protection Act 2012. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights regarding receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
WAYS IN WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COLLECTED:
- Personal data may be collected from you through our customer management software, website, social media business pages, and app in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- when you open an Account with us;
- when you subscribe to our E-newsletters
- when you order products from our online store;
- when you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners (including submission of photographs);
- In some circumstances, you are deemed to have consented to us the collecting, using or disclosing personal data about you for a purpose. For example, if you participate in an event for a photograph by our photographer at one of our events or classes you are deemed to have consented to us collecting, using or disclosing the personal data about you that is in the photograph (that is, your image).
- when you register on through our website, designated social media business pages or App as a user, whether to sign up for exclusive online features, purchase tickets, receive notifications about events that interest you or for any other purpose available through registration;
- when you like, comment or share content on our website, designated social media business pages and App with other parties.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE, OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS PAGES, AND APP:
- to respond to your requests and queries;
- to verify and process your personal particulars;
- to process your registration on our website and in connection with your use of the website after such registration;
- to process your subscription to the E-newsletter and for purposes related to your subscription;
- to process any online purchases or donations made by you, including effecting payment;
- to communicate with you;
- for marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to send you information, promotions, updates and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our products and services and those of third party organisations;
- complying with applicable laws and regulations, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- for any other purpose including the disclosure of such information to third parties for commercial/business reasons.
SPECIAL NOTICE- IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD
Our social media platforms and website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately.
We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses]
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
GOVERNING LAW AND SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION
This Policy is governed by Singapore law and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
‘Cancellation’ is defined as not attending your scheduled classes or events, including postponing or rescheduling.
‘You’ refers to the guest booking a class or event
‘We’ refers to BEATBOX
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.