BEATBOX PILLARS & POLICIES
The BEATBOX pillars form the foundation of our culture and the way we work. They instil in us a sense of purpose, passion, pride and satisfaction in not only what we do at BEATBOX but in our everyday lives and drive us to provide our BEATBOX team and community with consistent excellent service and quality positive experiences.
- IMPROVE LIFE & INSPIRE JOY
- SERVICE, CONNECTION & COMMUNITY (OHANA)
- DIVERSITY & TEAMWORK
- ETHICS & INTEGRITY
- GRATITUDE & GIVING BACK (SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY)
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- We kindly ask all BEATBOX Champs to ensure they cancel at least 4+ hours prior to the start of a class.
- Any BEATBOX cancellations made within 4- hours of class will be charged in full for the class.
- Guests on a Free Trial Class Pass will forfeit this complimentary session if they cancel within 4- hours of a class.
- YOUR BAG MAY BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER CHAMP 10 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS
- You must be signed into your BEATBOX class 10 minutes before it starts.
- If you are not present and signed in, you may lose your spot to someone on the wait-list, and incur a charge for the class
GUEST LATE-CANCELLATION POLICY
- BEATBOX does not offer refunds for any reason.
BEATBOX CLASS OR EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- If BEATBOX cancels or changes a scheduled CLASS OR EVENT for any reason, you will not be charged for the class or event, or you may request a refund of your payment for an event to us, constituting a full settlement.
- BEATBOX is not responsible for any expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled class or event, such as travel, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparation for your attendance.
- FIRST TIME CHAMPS - Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the class
- FREQUENT CHAMPS - Please Arrive 10 minutes before class and no less than 5 minutes before.
- LATE CONTENDERS - Arriving 5 minutes or less before class may result in missing your class
- Late arrivals may be declined entry into class and still charged for the class.
- Give yourself plenty of time to experience the entire BEATBOX workout, especially if it’s your first time. You deserve to enjoy the complete workout, be greeted by your Coach and be welcomed by the BEATBOX crew.
- We believe that EVERYBODY can ROCK at BEATBOX; however, we do request that CHAMPS 12-16 be accompanied by an adult or have express consent from their legal guardians to attend a class.
ALL YOUNG ADULTS OR MINORS ATTENDING SPECIAL AND SPECIFIC EVENTS LIKE “FRIDAY NIGHT FIESTA” MUST HAVE THEIR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S IN ATTENDANCE
LOST AND FOUND POLICY
- We understand that CHAMPS can sometimes misplace or lose kit, or belongings and we will endeavour to do our best to help you find and recover any lost or missing items. However please understand that we are not responsible or liable for any safekeeping or recovery of personal property.
- The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this software and website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- View full policy here.
Feel free to hit us up, we are here for you!